Mahan Sepahan Steel Company
Mahan Sepahan Steel Company
This company believes that the perfection in the establishment, maintenance and continuous improvement of this integrated system is a necessity for achieving success at industry and is an effective participation in permanent development of the country.
For an effective and continuous improvement of system, company management considers following items as the strategic principals in form of Macro-goals of the company:
– Recruiting and employing the personnel based on the meritocracy and deputy training principals
– Systematic training of job skills, occupational safety and hygiene and environmental perspectives
– The employees participation in the realization of the goals and decision making, applying motivational systems
– Creating and developing the required infrastructure for optimum production of high quality goods
– Waste and scrap management toward a decrease in environmental consequences including the entrance of pollution into the water, soil and air, in order to achieve the standards of Green Industry
The implementation and well-execution of this system is to all employees that aid the company in achieving organizational Excellency with a firm determination
The maintenance and improvement of this system require a serious association of all employees.
Committed to system continuous improvement, the company management takes the steps on the path to the survival, development and profit-making and by monitoring the implementation and maintenance of the integrated management system policy, reviews and assesses the system efficiency at determined intervals.
Management of Mahan Sepahan Steel Co. is committed to implement and observe the requirements of following quality management standards in the factory
- Quality Management System in compliance with ISO 9001:2008
- ISO/TS 29001:2010 which defines the quality management system for product and service supply organizations for the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries.
- Environmental and safety standards as per ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 which is an international standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Mahan products are accredited by Iran Standard National Organization and this company is licensed to use Iran Standard Sign for its products.
- Also Mahan Company has obtained ISO/IEC 17025 which contains the General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories. It is the main ISO standard used by Mahan Laboratory.
In addition to above standards, Here are some of the national and international standards which their requirements are being observed at Mahan Company:
- standards for gas, oil, water and industrial pipes
IGS–M–PL-001-1,IGS–M–PL–001–2,DIN 1626,DIN 2394-1,DIN 2440,DIN 2441,BS 1387,ISIRI 3360,I,ISIRI 3574,ISIRI 3765,ISIRI 6771,
JIS G3444,JIS G3452,API 5L,ASTM A53,IPS-M-PI-190,EN 10025
- Standards of Industrial and building sections:
DIN 2395-3,JIS G3466
Such standards and policies are used to ensure that the company’s products conform to the national and international standards and meet the customer’s requirements and expectations. This has been achieved as the result of employing educated, skilled, capable and highly motivated personnel as the company’s main asset together with state-of-the-art technology and equipment.
And now we are proud to announce, Mahan Co. is an approved company in the vendor list enquiry system for Iran Petroleum and Energy procurement.
Head Office: No.17, Arash Blvd, Africa Ave., Tehran, Iran
Factory: Opp. Mobarakeh Industrial town, Isfahan, Iran P.O Box : 8486134851